Ultrasonic Riveting Welding for Auto Interior TrimDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Room 1101, Building 1#, No 398 Kowloon Avenue, Yinhu Street, Fuchun Silicon Valley, Fuyang, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Ultrasonic Riveting Welding for Auto Interior Trim
Altrasonic is a global provider of plastic welding equipment designed to provide professionals in the automotive industry robust, effective and controllable welding equipment and solutions.
Ultrasound is commonly used in plastic processing at frequencies of 20KHZ and 15K hot melt machine HZ, where 20KHZ is still outside human hearing and is therefore called ultrasonic, but 15KHZ is still within the human hearing range. Ultrasonic plastic plastic processing is the use of high-frequency friction between the working surface to generate heat between the molecules, when the heat is enough to melt the work, stop the ultrasonic vibration, at this time the workpiece surface by melting and curing, complete the processing program .
Door Trim Panels:
Ultrasonic heat staking is the industry standard for interior auto door trim panels. The use of spot welder can also save money in material and mold costs. Sound deadeners and other automotive components like EA bolsters can also be attached using ultrasonics.
WHY CHOOSE ALTRASONIC ?
1. Customer's site installation, training & maintenance available
2. 12-24 hours Online service by Email, Video Online for basic setup and repairs
3. 12 months warranty for machine, life-long tech. support
4. Providing assistance in manufacturing and modifying tools;
5. Our engineering instruction will guarantee your productive manufacturing of top-quality products.